Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The overachiever

Today’s notes, causes a feeling of uneasiness at first, after a few moment thinking about it and sorting out the argument, I finally realize what was the hold back. For some reason I don’t remember I thought that overachiever were people with no heart and only one thing in mind “money” no matter what. And I remember creating a statement in my mind that I will never be such a person. I reality I have at time become the overachiever and for some reason it always left me dry and unfulfilled, no wonder. I found myself even today working on some great important project and giving it my whole. When the project is done again I feel unaccomplished, unhappy, wanting for more.
Today’s notes are really bringing something home I have within most of the qualities described I am a go getter, I thrive to great achievement, but because of my old programming I feel defeated when I succeed. Being unrealistic, well that’s me how many time I put my head down listening to that label being applied to me, ever since I can remember, both my parents warned me of failing because I dream to big. And many times I made great things happen, and someone else get the credit, another way of self destruction. I have a lot to let go and rebuilt from the ground up and I know I can do it.
Share/Save/Bookmark