Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND

Jan 11/09 Day 2
Ironically, we’re typically MUCH better at planning a project at a job we hate than planning a life to create a job we love. Quote from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People By STEPHEN R. COVEY
Thank you for this great note. Of course looking at the end results and working my way back is giving me the process to follow. A great and so simple advice. Why didn’t I think of it before? Friends I bang my head against many walls, wondering how come things are not working out? Answer pushing against the current instead of going with the flow. And I should know that. Being a avid practitioner of white water rafting I should know that going against the current, its a no-no . Furthermore, has we step into the raft no one has ever propose” should we try to paddle up steam for a change” it never occurred to anyone to go upstream. So why, knowing this I continue to paddle up steam in general.
Something to work on and, I think by starting with the end result in mind and working my way back to now, I should be able to figure things out.
Thank you for this great advice.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment