Wednesday, January 27, 2010

For a new day and a new life

Today is a new day, coming to term with some of my most inner search. It’s coming to the surface, finally, and today's notes are of great help and value for me. Coming into consciousness of many things that were laying latent, unused gifts waiting patiently to be allowed out.
The part that really hit home is the "Be Unreasonable" part and the list of questions that needed answers. I fully answered all of the questions but one, what comes to you effortlessly, I am having trouble with that one. I am so used to do everything the hard way for little or no profit, the exercise is excellent, I am spending the time answering that one question I think it is very important I do so.
I t is a very strange thing that I am very good at helping others finding short cut and way to be more efficient, and I am having such difficulties with my own self, not in a physical way but in and emotional and psychological way to do things the easy way. Or the 20/80 way.
Thank you for these notes and for that exercise I know deep down I have the answer I just have to be patient with myself and it will be revealed.
The best part is that I am enjoying myself fully. I haven't felt this good in a long time. The last six month have been real havoc in my life, nothing I didn't ask for indeed, the unfolding is sure different t than I expected to be.
I have great plans, huge dreams, and high goals. And I also now have help so all is for the best, all is good.
Share/Save/Bookmark