Monday, January 18, 2010

Millionaire's blue print

Jan 17/09
My millionaire’s blue print
After reading the notes this morning, I was getting more and more exited and I had to go get the book. So now I have the book, now the I have my work for this week read the book and apply the precepts.
I thought I did have the millionaire's mind I found out that, I just wanted to be instead of being committed to be. OUCH. What a way to start the week getting a kick in the pants. Well that kick is propelling me into a totally different sphere of possibilities.
It's just amazing that of all the author of self help book I read I never came across T. Harv Eker, never heard the name before until today. Things are coming together as they should. I really like the "Declaration vs. Affirmation" principle, affirmations never worked for me, I could never get a hold on it, the more I practiced the more frustrated I become. A declaration well that is set in stone and I can identify with this.
On my way to create my millionaire's blue print.
So where I am going today? Mmmmm it’s seems that I have come to a cross road and decide where do I go.
Share/Save/Bookmark