Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What comes easy for you?

This one is going to be very short and sweet.
What is it that you absolutely love to do?
What are those things that come effortlessly to you?
Who do you really love to spend time with loved ones, friends?
What is it that you would want to do during the day?
And how much would you make?
Describe where you would live.
Would you be able to choose what to do or is someone else dictating every minutes of your day?
Would you call the shot or a boss does that for you?
Take time out and take the time to write those down and meditate on it, then apply 20% of your time getting 80% results.
Let me know how this is going for you.
Having trouble, need some help call me you won’t forget it.
I am using and teaching a technique called The One Command. I encourage you to investigate. It is bringing me closer and closer to my life goals and already I have witnessed great success because of it. Visit my link. http://tocleaders.com/bernardt/
Or e mail me tritz.bernard@gmail.com
By phone 250 658 6703 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              250 658 6703      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Sources: The 80-20 principles, Richard Koch
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment