Monday, April 19, 2010

Are you labeled as a nut?!?

Answering yes has just set you up into the world’s minority of the overachiever rank. Surprised? I was after reading what John Eliot describes has a nut or being unrealistic, and that my friend is the epitome of success. We’re not talking about being stressed out, or living in fear, we are talking about the nervousness that drives you to realize anything you put your mind too.
When was last time you were called unrealistic and you brushed that aside and realized a great goal or a dream, when was it? See if you can remember how you felt than. I remember feeling on top of the world after the nervousness of the project and the great feeling afterward. Same when car racing during the race the tension is high the stomach is knotted applying this to the driving and the intention creates an awesome feeling. After, the win didn’t seem more important than the race itself. During those years many times I was called a nut case a dreamer because I wanted more always more.
Here is an add posted by Apple computer describing exactly what I am trying to convey. Read it, pause and meditate on it and let me know your thoughts, I am genuinely interested.
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
Focusing intently and intensely on whatever you are doing to the point of total abortion, wanting to reach a level you never reached before heck! A level you never thought you could reach, that’s what I am talking about that’s what I am aiming for all the time continuously. Bouts of doubts, yes, moments of fears, yes, instants of madness, certainly, getting exited from the pain between my ears oh yeah, that’s the drive baby that’s the drive. Clinging on the rock, exhausted shaking, all muscles tense, panic in my guts and a few feet from the top, one more move and I made it that’s the thrill that’s the spirit I am looking for. Getting this involved in everything you do is being nuts, well I am nuts and I am changing the world one soul at the time how about you? Are you crazy enough to think that you can change the world?
For the past few years I am using and teaching a technique called The One Command. I encourage you to investigate. It is bringing me closer and closer to my life goals and already I have witnessed great success because of it. Visit my link. http://tocleaders.com/bernardt/
Or e mail me tritz.bernard@gmail.com
By phone 250 658 6703
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment