Thursday, March 11, 2010

Follow your Bliss

Searching the past for the BLISS, for me this is a very emotional and spiritual exercise,. I went way back, as far as I can remember and work my way back until today. Very emotional indeed. What I realized is the periods of BLISS in my life always take place when I was involved with group or organization and providing a service. Giving soul food to people attending, either through music or teaching, lectures, one on one, counseling, listening, and offering solutions. The only set back is that I could not make a living doing this, so I dabbled into all kinds of trade, from insurance sales, to cooking and driving. The only occupation that served me well was the electrical electronic industry with all the high tech paraphernalia. And even during that time the BLISS was to solve problems, training apprentice, teaching, making presentation, are the highlight of my carrier. Today I dedicate my time to learning, reading, absorbing all about the law of attraction and personal growth. And offering counseling services on a personal level. Also facilitating workshops and soon to come seminar helping people discover the potential within. Helping people finding and connecting with their higher self. That’s my BLISS, that’s where I performed the best and that’s where I am alive and vibrating.
Discovering the spiritual practice, for me is “I write stories about real life mostly my own”. What I learn from each experience and how I can share with others and help them discover their spiritual gifts. Where am I in my journey? This last one is getting the best of me. I had many great journeys and this one is so far the most powerful and the most lasting of all. Not sure if I am on my way back or on the way in still. Most time I think I am on my way back and every so often I am not sure, today is one of those, not sure. Discovery, discovery and more discoveries a total BLISS in itself, I love discovering, creating new things. 25 years ago a friend and I set ourselves to start a bible school. We had no money, no support from the community, just the two of us. And just by miracle everything fell in place. I sequence of event allowed us acquire a building for $1.00. It was an old convent, the perfect place for a bible school. That lasted 25 years. The school was closed last year for some political reason. During the time of “building” I felt great and fulfilled. Bringing back the BOON. Yeah I go along with that, love the concept, might not be another school but something similar and I am working at it NOW!!! Blessings come in many forms and sometimes very quiet like. Today’s note is a blessing in disguise, feels great and alive. Anyone interested here is a link, one of the first step in the process of bringing the boon back. http://tocleaders.com/bernardt/
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment