Monday, February 15, 2010

DO YOU, Russell Simmons

For the longest time in my life, I listen to the nay sayers, when sharing my visions and they tell me that it is impossible it, is not for me, and many other such a comments. One day I finally realized who my enemy was, not the guy that try to rob me or cause harm to me, instead it’s the good friend that tell me “you can’t” or “ it’s not for you” or any other of those very helpful comment. Your best friend can be the dream s stiller. Second any one?
In the past few years I have come to realize that no dream is too big or too small, it is MY dream, MY goal and it is MY decision to keep it alive or let it go. And it is MY reward when it comes.
I also found that there isn’t a finish line, even before one goal is achieved another one is born most time rooted in the one I am working on. And it goes on and on and on and I will leave this life with at least one unfinished project. And that’s my life time goal.
I love the Mantra given in the notes today and add them to my collection. I use the thank you one all day long, it became a habit after I started being thankful for the day happenings. One day I realized that I was saying thank continuously during the day just about anything and everything, I felt real cool that day. I also use one from the Burt Goldman “everyday and in every way I get better and better” That actually comes from the Silva method.


I usually end my day with recording all that I am grateful for I like the idea of starting the day the same way. So here we go another habit to grow. And off course the rotting fish parable make a lot of sense to me. I did experienced in the past not sharing the gifts and it really does burn you out.
As far as stalling, I am more on the opposite, I feel I never do enough and always trying to find more, adding on to the existing work at hand. Somehow something inside is pushing to get more and more done and every so often, I found myself feeling ragged and drain, so balance for me id the word, I am not sure what it is that is pushing me and as I write this down I realize that I need to ponder on this and find a way to make peace about it. Yes indeed I need to always do more. Trying to prove something? Not sure.
Al around good notes very surprising to me, a book written by a hip hop star…. Mmmm there is some good one out there, goes to show I don’t know everything yet 
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment