Friday, February 12, 2010

Conscious living, Gay Hendricks

Good morning.
“one-selved organism” Remind me of a phrase in the movie The Last Samurai where Tom Cruise the student id fighting the master and keep getting beat. A younger student comes to him and said “too many minds”? Too many minds? Yes too many minds, mind the sword, mind the people, mind the fight, too many minds. Becoming one mind is first committing 100%, and I have seen the results in my own life and the life of others. When I entered the 50 days challenge I did it with 100% commitment nothing would detract me from completing the reading the writing and the posting every day. Today we are half way through the challenge, time went by so fast and it is so much fun and so much learning. I actually get up half and hour early to get to the notes and read, I have changed my daily schedule to allow for the time to do this. And it all works out very well, actually I find that I can perform better and get more done than I used too.
I have read much about commitment and goal setting and decision making and welcoming challenges. And one thing I learned lately, through these daily exercises, is that when facing a situation, the more I try to figure it out the worse it gets. Trying to find a solution for a problem seems to amplify the problem. The answer came during meditation, allowing higher self to bring forth a solution is actually the way to solve problems. And I have seen this at work also, many times. One time I asked one of the business owners I worked for, “How do you explain your success”? His first answer was “what success”? Your business I said. Let me tell you about him, when looking from the outside one wonders how can this fellow succeed he has no managerial abilities, always want to be in control of everything, does not delegate responsibilities, he should be the president of the procrastinator club but they keep on changing the date of the meeting. I mean everything point toward disaster. Just one small example when his wife retired from the insurance company she worked for and took the job of bookkeeper, the first day she was there she found checks and credit card stub that needed to be deposited for near $100 000 in drawers and places. And I could carry on this way for while. One thing he said to me was “ I am very good I visualizing”. From that time on I paid real attention to the man and what is happening is this. When a crisis occurs, and believe you and me that’s a daily occurrence, he doesn’t get frustrated or even seems not even concerned, and that drives everyone nuts, he just take it in stride and when time permit he will discuss it and spend time visualizing a solution. And so far, after 33 years in business and successful it works. So this guy is one of the worst businessman I know and quite successful. There is something about letting the higher self bring the solution isn’t there?
With that a high esteem of oneself is also a must and not letting anyone pocking hole into it, and that one I need some work. I am working at allowing all part of myself even those I deemed unwanted. Acceptance of one-self and acceptance of others in the same way. I can say I am ME and look at someone else and say it again knowing that that person is in the same process of acknowledging the same I am ME, and be comfortable with the thought. Because I am ME and I am GOOD and I am PERFECT THE WAY I AM and so are YOU.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment