Thursday, May 20, 2010

THe One Command

I have been asked to explain the One Command and what it does. I came across, or I should say, that the OC crossed my path at a time when I was searching for my life’s purpose. I asked question like “what am I here for?” and “what is my purpose?” many questions concerning my life, why do I end up, in all transaction, with the dirty end of the stick? Why can I succeed? And many more. Searching for answers directed me to look inward instead of outward and I came face to face with a “me” I didn’t know existed. I realized that when throwing questions, just like that to the Universe, answers will come, not always the way I expected it but answers did come. Most of them I didn’t like to hear and I decide, one day, to pay attention to the answers. Looking even further more questions surfaced. How can I change “me?” And that’s when the book The One Command, by Asara Lovejoy, appeared, my first reaction was” yes another book” I have read over 100 self help books and never really found the solution to my situation. Something inside encouraged me to read the book, so I did. Practiced the exercise suggested and discovered a whole new world of possibilities that I didn’t know existed. The next thing I know, after practicing a command regarding my work situation where I wanted to retire and keep my income or better, I fell of a latter and busted my knee. I wasn’t too happy about this, but it was and answer to my command. Couple of days later I am on a plane to Seattle for a one day seminar on the One Command. I met a wonderful teacher there and absorbed as much as I could. Came back home ended up in the hospital because of my knee condition that got quite worse during the trip.
There is a saying “when the student is ready, the teacher appears.” I witnessed that to be true, over and over again. After my trip to Seattle I signed up for a two weeks course to be a certified OC practitioner, and for two weeks I was put to the test and through the grind. Like all new things the start up is the hardest and boy was it difficult for me but then I am fairly strong willed and plagued with limitation of all sorts. During the training I have learned where those limitations are coming from and what causes fear and doubt in my mind. I also learned how to change all that.
Soon after the first seminar I started a group here in Victoria and start holding meetings, very quickly the group grew to 70+ members. After the two weeks training sessions, commanding became a daily practice and many great things are happening in our lives, both my wife and I, and in the lives of people around us. Many desperate situations changed for the better and are improving even beyond our own dreams.
The One Command allow for the discovery of the inner strength, and the development of a relationship with the whole Universe in a way that surpass understanding. Sometimes I think I am living in a dream and soon I am going to wake up from it. Not at all this is as real as can be. Discovering my full potential that I didn’t know I had. Making peace with the past, and all the mistakes of the past. Realizing that I am not as bad as I thought I was, becoming aware of the potential that exist right there inside of me.
Discovering the gift that exist within each of us and that has been subdued for many years, it’s near magical. Learning to stop the self destruction that is going on continuously, becoming aware of what is locked inside of us and witnessing our own development into a richer better more satisfying life. Learning to access the wisdom within, bringing up the great potential that is our birth right, learning to grow the way nature intended to , going beyond logical thinking and accessing the 85 or more percent of the unused part of our brain where the genius within reside, that is what the One Command allow us to do.
After 3 years of discovery, this is only the beginning for me, many great things are unfolding in my life, I have great dreams and visions for the future, I choose what I want and make my own decision for myself.
How about you? Are you ready for changes? What would you like instead of what you have? Is it relationship, money, love, personal growth or perhaps weight control or even work related situation or anything else that you can think of with the One Command everything is possible and the Universe is waiting for you to ask, so just ask and see what happen.
Join us every Friday morning 9 am PDST (Pacific Time) for our tele conference, no charge.
E mail me for call and code number.
tritz.bernard@gmail.com
And visit my site for more info http://tocleaders.com/bernardt/
Or call me for one on one free consultation.
250 658 6703
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment