Wednesday, April 1, 2009

“Working from home” Rant.

“Working from home” Rant.

Well, it has been almost 2 months since I was laid off from my job. Since I am 56, almost, I thought I would try and work from home. So begun the Quest!!!!!!!!

Has anybody taken the time to go through the junk out there? I found a lot a site saying I could work from home. I get in and guess what? It is only going to cost me this many dollars and no risk because if I don’t make money following the system, they give me my money back!!!And I get all those gifts, a gazillion dollars worth of resalable books!!! At a site that swears I won’t have to sell anything!!!!!!!

Oh, and let’s not forget the ones that said I will get envelopes with $5 bills in it and all I have to do is keep the money and mail the fliers. There is even an email address you can ask question at. So I did!!

I ask how I would make the money. Selling the system or mailing envelopes? Never got an answer…..And the Oscar go to all the sites that will charge you money to tell you witch of those are the best!!!!!!!!! They have a disclaimer that say they do not endorse any of them, of course. They are just listing them!!!

It bugs me that all those site are all promising “work” at home, like you can get a job you do at home. And there are places that do contract out. But again, if you want in, you have to pay. I think there is a big scam going on and people are making money on desperate people looking for work and sell them smoke. Then wants them to in turn sell smoke!!!!!!!!

Well, I found something. I was not promised “work” I was not told lies and I don’t have to tell any. But I sure feel sorry for all out there that do not have the savvy to sort through all the junk, and who keep paying money for nothing. What do you all think?

Education is available for FREE. Follow the ling ans see for yourself how recruiting system really work. I did and it saved me years of frustration and money.

http://morelifeforall.successin10steps.com/?mad=16214

Download the FREE e book read it and let us know what you think
tritz.bernard@gmail.com
250 658 6703
Be a leader with a servant's heart
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment